"Montebianco" wood burning stove 18 kw painted steel fireplace h 97 cm Made in Italy
SKU: 71411Regular price €624,90
MONTEBIANCO is a wood stove and charcoal produced in Italy and complies with current regulations.
The structure is made of high thickness steel, painted entirely with high quality Rembrantin products, resistant to high temperatures.
The ceramic glass is produced and it resists to over 1000 pieces. C.
The combustion chamber consists of a cast iron base plate (which can be removed for cleaning) and a perimeter refractory brick surface (thickness 3 cm)
- Wood stove in painted steel
- Firebox in refractory brick
- Shutter with ceramic glass resistant to high temperatures,
- Air channel
- Drawer for ash removal
- Smoke and temperature control valve
- Base in painted steel
- Maximum power 18 KW
- Hose connection 15 cm
- Weight 110 kg
- Dimensions 63 X 52 X 97 h
- Efficiency = 76,87%
- Wood consumption = 4,10 Kg/h
- Volume=350 m3
Wood stoves are made for the purpose of heating private homes or public premises using only wood as fuel.
In order to ensure its safe use, it is important to carefully read all of the following:
- The stove shall be placed on a flat, flame-retardant surface extending 50 cm at the front and 30 cm at the sides;
- Up to 80 cm of the stove, flammable objects or objects that can be damaged by radiant heat shall not be placed;
- The connectors shall be solidily fixed;
- The exhaust pipe shall be of the same size as the stove attachment;
- It is advisable that the stove has a separate chimney. If other heaters are connected to the same chimney, the size of the chimney must be calculated;
- The combustion process should not be affected by a lack of air to allow proper fume extraction.
- For the first 4/5 use well ventilate the environment for about 40 minutes after ignition, as they will burn the processing oils of the steel;
- Do not open the door except to load the wood when the embers begins to weaken, as this favors the settlement of the paint;
- Use only natural wood;
- Do not load more than 2 / 3 kg of wood every hour;
- It is important that the wood is well dry, preferably preserved for at least 2 years (the humidity of the wood decreases the heat produced during the combustion, in addition it creates water vapour which, condensing, solidifies in the flue and can create a tar compound that can give rise to fires);
- Before lighting the fire, remove the ash from the drawer;
- Place two pieces of wood in the combustion chamber, parallel to each other, above the grate;
- Place a piece of paper in the middle of the lattice, between the two pieces of wood;
- Add some sticks, set the paper on fire and close the door;
- Leave the air valve completely open while the flames fill the combustion chamber;
- The heat is not permanent over time; the duration of a cycle of "recharge" depends on the size of the logs used: the smaller they are, the faster they burn; therefore to achieve long and stable combustion, it is advisable to place the compact strains and at the center of the grate;
- Once the heap is almost all externally burnt, decrease the opening of the valve until the desired combustion is reached;
- The combustion continues with the flames until the wood becomes coal;
- If smoke is created, combustion is not happening properly;
- The glass of the shutter must remain clean and the bricks must keep their normal colour, they must not become black.
- During combustion, the combustion chamber door shall remain closed;
- When adding wood, the valve must be closed;
- Do not touch the embers with your bare hands while it is still hot;
- The ash drawer should be cleaned daily;
- Painted surfaces should be cleaned with a damp cloth, do not use detergents;
- The glass panel shall be cleaned with a damp cloth and, if necessary, washed with a specific detergent;
- Cleaning must be carried out when the stove is completely cold;
- To avoid condensation and possible corrosion, when the stove is not used for a prolonged period, remove ash and wood remnants inside, leave the door open to circulate air;
- Do not tamper with the stove;
- It’s recommended to be installed by a specialist.
Warnings: Ensure that the stove is fully cooled before any maintenance and cleaning operations are carried out.
Decorspace.it is a brand owned by MI.LO s.r.l. - via Carpentino, 69 - Altamura (BA) - Italy.
Since 1975, Miglionico family has been trading in hardware, agricolture and gardening products; Maria and Giovanni's skills have led a small shop in Altamura to become one of the best in the city.
The family-run business has been constantly growing year by year and throughout this time the children grew up following their parents example.
In 2001, Maria passed away and during the following year the company MI.LO s.r.l. of Miglionico Saverio and Lorusso Tommaso was formed; driven by a great desire to grow and improve themselves, the aim to expand both the range of offered products and their marketplace, another priority is improving the quality of customer service in order to fulfill their needs.
In 2007, the owners bought a a shop of 250 square meters with the idea of moving the small hardware store to this new location, introducing new articles in the catalog; in addition, the company decided to invest in Christmas products, interior and exterior furnishings and in 2014 they joined the field of web sales, entirely followed by people under 25.
On 30 July 2016, the new shop was inaugurated, ist extent is over 1300 square meters, divided into three areas. Its total extension covers an area of more than 15,000 sqare meters.
The presence of three warehouses increases efficiency and speed during the preparation of their customers orders, while the showroom, with its 1000 sqare meters, gives them the opportunity to create a communicative and dynamic space, useful to communicate with local customers. The courage to invest and risk has led to the achievement of many goals.
MI.LO s.r.l., with over 40 years of experience in the sector, always in constant update and growth guarantees the highest quality of service. One of the strengths of this company is the constant ability to renew itself, which has made MI.LO s.r.l. an entrepreneurial reality in continuous growth.