Pocket dowels 8 x 100 for shelf and shelf holder 12 mm
SKU: 311712_2pzRegular price €2,90 Sale price €2,40 Save 17%
Vanishing shelf holder 8 x 100 - 12 steel hole, complete with dowel. Hexagonal connection.
The dashboard support bracket can support all kinds of wall shelves, such as bookshelves, display stands, garage shelving, decorative shelving, bathroom shelves, shoe shelving, etc. Surely it can suit your different designs of DIY wall shelves.
- First, you have to measure the distance between the holes and to drill the hole in the wall, the hole depth should not exceed 75 mm.
- Insert the expansion end of the bracket support pin into the wall hole together with the black screw cap at the end.
- Insert the support pole into the wall hole expansion cap. After that the end of the screw has been properly contacted with the screw cap and tightened clockwise, continue to rotate until the expansion cap in the wall expands to fully support the wall.
- Then drill the hole of the corresponding measure on the side of the panel (consistent with the distance between the wall holes).
- Finally, insert the tab on the support poles of the boards.
- It is necessary to prepare a 12 mm drill bit to drill the holes.
- Remember to place the medium silver metal ring on one side of the expansion tube and insert it into the wall.
Nightmare shelves kit
Kit of triptych shelves
- zigzag shelf
- Pole 8 X 100 mm
- Hole Ø 12 mm